Thursday, May 27, 2010

My new best friends...well, they're not too new. But they were the brightest shoes I could find! (asics, Gel Nimbus-11). Training should be fun in all aspects, right? I hope to find some yellow, orange or bright blue shoes as a reward for crossing the finish line! :)
This is a Road ID pouch. You velcro it onto your shoe and can put important information on it...I opted for some phone numbers (incase someone finds me keeled over during a run or something). you can also put words of inspiration on it too! Inside the pouch...you can put a key, some $, whatever...I also have my Nike+ receiver that keeps track of my time/distance/pace/etc. on my iPod. Fun accessory for the iPod!

Good old Eric Harr...wrote this book and it's been my training plan the years I've actually trained. The plan allows you to train to cross the finish line in just SIX weeks! Training only 4 hours per week! How can you go wrong, right? Anyway, he has four training categories...this time around I fall into the "slice above couch potato" level. And I'm okay with that! Sunday is my first day of training! It gives you all a few days to decide if you want to join me on this adventure (or maybe for one in August?).


The logo on my triathlon training t-shirt they sent me in the mail (which I paid dearly for). Great fabric...but HELLO...it's BLACK and I'm training in SUMMER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment